We Make It Easy and Affordable
What is Included:
- Bankruptcy Discharge Date Calculation,
- Issue Spotting (e.g. if the tax is joint debt, no return filed, tax liens, if additional information is needed etc),
- Includes review of up to 6 IRS Income Tax Account Transcripts that you provide,
- Written opinion letter with explanatory analysis,
- Recommendations as appropriate, and
- All information provided and subsequently submitted to you is attorney reviewed
What It Costs:
For Bankruptcy Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents
- Tax Discharge Analysis: $260
- Additional transcript review, $40 per transcript, up to a total of 10 transcripts.
For individual taxpayers and bankruptcy debtors
- Tax Discharge Analysis: $500
- Additional transcript review, $50 per transcript, up to a total of 10 transcripts.
Only available to bankruptcy attorneys, certified public accountants, and enrolled agents. Add-ons are just that, they are additional to the Tax Discharge analysis, and therefore not a stand-alone option. For us to provide any sort of insight, we must first start with the discharge analysis and if the circumstances warrant, enhance the analysis with additional research and review.
Tax Liens in Bankruptcy Review
This review helps you understand the effect tax liens have on discharging tax debts and what happens with tax debt that has a perfected lien.
- Review of the implications of tax liens in chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy,
- You may submit a copy of the County and Secretary of State lien filings so we can cross reference to IRS Account Transcripts,
- Written opinion letter outlining our findings and opinions, and
- Recommendations as appropriate.
- COST: $160.
Non-Bankruptcy Alternatives for Tax Debt
This review helps you educate your client on understanding the feasibility of non-bankruptcy alternatives to dealing with tax debt.
- You provide a complete and accurate–draft–copy of the debtor’s bankruptcy schedules, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, and J.
- Based on the bankruptcy schedules and IRS Account Transcripts, we provide a written opinion on feasible non-bankruptcy options to resolve non-dischargeable tax debt.
- We provide a written opinion regarding feasible non-bankruptcy options such as, installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, etc.
- Written opinion includes any appropriate risk assessment concerning the feasibility of non-bankruptcy options.
- Minimum Retainer: $500
- Cost: $250 per hour
Follow-up Phone Consultation
It is understandable, you may have questions based on the information and analysis we provided. That is okay, and we can accommodate that need.
- Up to 45 minute phone consultation with the Attorney that reviewed and drafted your opinion letter.
- COST: $190
Custom Research and Opinion
This option covers the gamut of your and your clients information needs.
Possible issues you may want us to research and provide an opinion.
- Employment tax issues and strategy
- Trust fund recovery penalty
- 505 motions to determine tax liability (I know, when was the last time you looked at BK Code section 505).
- Joint and several liability of a married couple
- Co-debtor Chapter 13 Stay
- Advanced tax lien analysis
Minimum Retainer: $750
COST: $250 per hour.Get Started Now